Safety rules when burning Spicy pumpkin and cinnamon soy wax candle:
- The candle should burn long enough for the top layer of wax to melt from the edge to the vessel’s edge to create a so-called “pool”. It prevents the formation of tunnelling.
- Before each candle use, shorten the wick to about 0.5 cm. Thanks to this simple procedure, the flame will burn evenly, and you can enjoy the smell of your candle longer.
- Use long scissors specially designed for cutting wooden wicks. You can get them here.
- Use a candle lid as a candle plate.
- Do not leave a candle unattended, in a place accessible to children or pets, and near flammable materials
What is the difference between a soy wax candle and a paraffin candle?
You can read it here.
Due to the delicacy of soy wax and the completely handcrafted nature of the candles, tiny bubbles, slight unevenness, or occasional wax cracks can appear. However, it does not negatively affect the quality and use value of the candle.
Non-allergenic and GMO-free 100% natural and clean soy wax
Vegan and cruelty-free candle
Openwork wick made of beech wood
Hand Poured in a specially designed glass jar
IFRA certified fragrance oils
Marie Claire Claus –
The candle that makes you say Home Sweet Home perfect for that Autumn Months
Ah Love this one. Perfect for Autumn!
Mein Lieblingsduft. Himmlischer Duft! Genau wie Pumpkin Spice Latte mit Cinamon.
Smells yummy and cozy on a cold day.
This candle makes me want to curl up next to the fireplace with a mug of tea and a good book. I absolutely love it!
A fragrance for autumn! When the nights get longer this candle brings that snug and cosy feeling, lovely!