For a good start – it’s great that you have visited our website, www.moolea.ch, and you are not indifferent to how we process your data. Below you will find the purposes, legal grounds and period of personal data processing indicated separately for each purpose of data processing.
To begin with, we want to emphasize that your data is safe with us. We ensure the confidentiality of all data provided to us, protect them against access by unauthorized persons and take appropriate security and personal data protection measures required by the provisions on the protection of personal data.
1.2. GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data) grants you the following rights related to the processing of your data:
a) the right to access your data and receive a copy of it,
b) the right to rectify (correct) your data,
c) the right to delete data (if in your opinion, there are no grounds for us to process your data, you can request that we delete it),
d) the right to limit the processing of data (you can request the limitation of data processing only to their storage or to perform actions agreed with you),
e) the right to object to the processing of data (you have the right to object to the processing of data based on legitimate interest; you should indicate a particular situation that, in your opinion, justifies the termination of the processing covered by the objection. We will stop processing your data for these purposes unless we prove that the grounds for data processing by us override your rights or that your data is necessary for us to establish, assert or defend claims),
f) the right to transfer data (you have the right to receive from us, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, personal data that you provided to us based on a contract or your consent; you can order us to send this data directly to another entity),
g) the right to complain with the supervisory body (if you find that we are processing data unlawfully, you can file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office or another competent supervisory authority).
The rules related to implementing the rights mentioned above are described in detail in Art. 16 – 21 GDPR. Remember that you can also ask us to provide information about what data we have about you and for what purposes we process it. Just send a message to email@example.com.
1.3. Your data may be processed by entities whose services we use. They may have access to your data if the services they provide are or may involve personal processing data if they provide services related to such access. This includes, in particular, entities such as the hosting provider, e-mail service providers, website technical service providers, law firms, marketing service providers, accounting offices, cloud software providers, etc. Remember that your data is safe and processed only to the necessary extent. In addition, if necessary, your data may be made available to entities, bodies or institutions authorized to obtain access to data based on legal provisions, such as the police, security services, courts, prosecutor’s offices, as well as tax offices to the extent necessary to implement tax, settlement and accounting obligations.
1.5. We use tools that can take specific actions depending on the information collected as part of tracking mechanisms (profiling and behavioural advertising). However, we believe these activities do not significantly impact you because they do not differentiate your situation as a customer and do not affect the contract terms you can conclude with us.
We provide the option of adding comments on our website.
Purposes and activities of personal data processing
Processed data: name, e-mail address, and possibly the data contained in the message (providing data is voluntary but necessary to make contact.)
Purpose of processing: making contact
Processing period: The content of the correspondence may be archived, and we cannot clearly determine when it will be deleted.
Legal basis: art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e. our legitimate interest. The legal basis for processing after the end of contact is also our legitimate purpose in the form of archiving correspondence for internal purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Permissions: You have the right to request a history of correspondence with us (if it was subject to archiving) and request its removal unless its archiving is justified due to our overriding interests, e.g. defence against potential claims on your part.
Processed data: name and e-mail address (providing data is voluntary but necessary to subscribe to the newsletter.
Purpose of processing: sending the newsletter. The mailing system we use tracks your actions taken in connection with the messages sent to you. Therefore, we have information about which messages you have opened, which messages you clicked on links, etc.
Processing period: the time of providing the newsletter service as well as for archiving purposes in order to be able to prove in the future the fact that you have given your consent to receive the newsletter in the future.
Legal basis: consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) expressed when subscribing to the newsletter.
Permissions: You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the dedicated link in each message sent as part of the newsletter or by simply contacting us. You can rectify your data or object to processing your personal data. Due to our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), we will not delete your data from the database. The deletion of such data would prevent us from demonstrating, if necessary, that you have given your consent to receive the newsletter in the past.
2.3. User’s account.
Processed data: e-mail address and password (Providing data is voluntary but necessary to set up an account. As part of editing account data, you can provide your further data.)
Purpose of processing: providing you with an electronic service that allows you to use the user account.
Processing period: You can delete your account at any time. If you choose to do so, your data will still be stored in the database so that we can identify you as a returning user in the future if you decide to use the website again as a registered user. In this regard, the legal basis for processing your personal data is our legitimate interest – art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Legal basis: a contract concluded on the terms described in the regulations – art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Processed data: data necessary to perform the order, i.e. name and surname, billing address, company data, e-mail address, telephone number. (Providing data is voluntary but necessary to place an order.)
Purpose of processing: performance of the contract concluded by placing an order, issuing an invoice and including it in the accounting documentation, archival and statistical purposes, and direct marketing of own products and services.
Processing period: the time necessary to perform the contract, and then until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract.
After this deadline, the data may still be processed by us for statistical and archival purposes – e.g. to identify a returning customer and for direct marketing of our products and services until an objection is raised.
Legal basis: performance of the contract concluded by placing an order (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), issuing an invoice (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR), including the invoice in the accounting documentation (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR). .c GDPR), direct marketing of own products and services (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), and for archival and statistical purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Permissions: In the case of order data, you cannot rectify this data after completing the order. You also cannot object to data processing and demand the deletion of data until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract. Similarly, you cannot object to data processing and request the deletion of data contained in invoices. However, you can object to processing your data for direct marketing of your products and services.
2.5. Recovering abandoned carts.
Processed data: e-mail address
Purpose of processing: the possibility of finalizing the order. (for this purpose, your data collected by us in connection with the commencement of your order is processed.)
Processing period: You can object to processing your data to recover abandoned carts by clicking on the link provided in the message sent as part of the recovery of abandoned carts.
Legal basis: legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
2.6. Complaints and withdrawal from the contract.
Processed data: name and surname, home address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number. Providing data is voluntary but necessary to submit a complaint or withdraw from the contract.
Purpose of processing: implementation of the complaint procedure or the procedure for withdrawing from the contract
Processing period: the time necessary to complete the complaint procedure or the withdrawal procedure. Complaints and statements of withdrawal from the contract may also be archived to show the course of the complaint process or withdraw from the contract in the future.
Legal basis: for the purpose of implementing the complaint procedure or the procedure for withdrawing from the contract (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR), and then for archival purposes, which is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Permissions: In the case of data contained in complaints and declarations of withdrawal from the contract, you cannot rectify this data. You also cannot object to data processing and demand the deletion of data until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract. After the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract, you can, however, object to the processing of your data by us and request the removal of your data from the database.
Cookies are small text information stored on your end device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our ICT system (own cookies) or the ICT system of third parties (third-party cookies). Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the web browser session, i.e. after closing it (so-called session cookies). Other cookies are stored on your end device, allowing us to recognize your browser the next time you visit the website (persistent cookies).
3.2. Consent to cookies.
● You can always change cookie settings from your browser or delete cookies altogether. Browsers manage cookie settings in various ways. In the auxiliary menu of the web browser, you will find explanations on how to change cookie settings.
● You can also manage cookie settings by installing unique add-ons that allow you to control cookies.
3.3. Server logs.
● Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Each query directed to the server is saved in the server logs.
● Logs include Your IP address, server date and time, and information about the web browser and operating system you use.
● Logs are saved and stored on the server. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by us to identify you.
● The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
3.4. Google Analytics.
● We use the Google Analytics tool provided by Google LLC based in the USA.
● The purpose is the production of statistics and their analysis to optimize our website.
● Collected data is personal data and does not allow for your identification. The information we have access to as part of Google Analytics is, in particular: information about the operating system and the web browser you use, subpages that you browse as part of our website, time spent on our website and on its subpages, the source from which you go to our website.
● As part of Google Analytics, we use Advertising Functions such as demographic and interest reports, age range, gender, approximate location, and interests determined based on online activity.
● To use Google Analytics, we have implemented a special Google Analytics tracking code in the code of our website. The tracking code uses Google LLC cookies for the Google Analytics service.
3.5. Google Ads.
● We use the Google Ads advertising program operated by Google LLC.
● The purpose is to conduct advertising campaigns, including remarketing, and the basis is a legitimate interest in marketing own products or services.
● Collected data is personal data and does not allow for your identification.
● When visiting our website, a Google cookie remarketing file is automatically left on your device, which with the help of a pseudonymous identifier (ID) and based on the pages you visit, allows you to display interest-based advertising.
● Further information processing takes place only if you have consented to Google to link your browsing history and application use with your account and to use information from your Google account to personalize the ads displayed on websites.
● If you are logged in when visiting our website on Google, Google will use your data and Google Analytics data to create and define lists of target groups for remarketing purposes on various devices. For this purpose, Google combines the temporarily collected information with Google Analytics data to create target groups.
● To use Google Ads, we have implemented a special Google Ads conversion pixel in the code of our website. The pixel uses Google LLC cookies for the Google Ads service. From the level of our website, using the mechanism for managing cookies, you can disable these cookies. In addition, you can manage your ad settings right on the Google side: https://adssettings.google.com/.
● Details related to data processing under Google Ads at: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
3.6. Facebook Ads and Insights.
● We use marketing and analytical tools available on Facebook (Facebook Inc.)
● The goal is to market your products or services and to analyze statistics
● As part of our website, we have implemented Facebook Pixel, which automatically collects information about your use of our website in terms of pages viewed in order to target your personalized advertisements in terms of your behaviour on our website
● The information collected as part of Facebook Pixel does not allow your identification. Thanks to them, we only have the opportunity to know what actions you have taken on our website. We can also check your age range, gender, and where you are connecting to the Internet.
3.7. Social tools.
● Our website uses plugins and other social tools provided by social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin.
● By displaying our website containing such a plugin, your browser will establish a direct connection with the servers of social network administrators (service providers). The plugin’s content is transferred directly to your browser by the given service provider and integrated with the website. Thanks to this integration, service providers receive information that your browser has displayed on our website, even if you do not have a profile with a given service provider or you are not logged in at the moment. Such information (along with your IP address) is sent by your browser directly to the server of a given service provider (some servers are located in the USA) and stored there. If you have logged in to one of the social networking sites, this service provider will be able to directly assign a visit to my website to your profile on a given social networking site.
● You can also completely prevent the loading of plugins on the website by using appropriate extensions for your browser, e.g. script blocking.
● Logging out of a given social networking site before visiting our website will prevent the data collected during visits to our website from being directly matched with your profile on the website
● If you use a given plugin, e.g. by clicking on the “Like” or “Share” button, the relevant information will also be sent directly to the server of the given service provider and stored there.