Safety rules when burning Tobacco and honey soy wax candle:
- The candle should burn long enough for the top layer of wax to melt from the edge to the vessel’s edge to create a so-called “pool”. It prevents the formation of tunnelling.
- Before each candle use, shorten the wick to about 0.5 cm. Thanks to this simple procedure, the flame will burn evenly, and you can enjoy the smell of your candle longer.
- Use long scissors specially designed for cutting wooden wicks. You can get them here.
- Use a candle lid as a candle plate.
- Do not leave a candle unattended, in a place accessible to children or pets, and near flammable materials
What is the difference between a soy wax candle and a paraffin candle?
You can read it here.
Due to the delicacy of soy wax and the completely handcrafted nature of the candles, tiny bubbles, slight unevenness, or occasional wax cracks can appear. However, it does not negatively affect the quality and use value of the candle.
Non-allergenic and GMO-free 100% natural and clean soy wax
Vegan and cruelty-free candle
Openwork wick made of beech wood
Hand Poured in a specially designed glass jar
IFRA certified fragrance oils
Marie Claire Claus –
Masculine, reminds of my classic grandfather on a Saturday night sipping on whiskey in his perfectly pressed suite listening to jazz music.
Loved the sweet smell of honey😍
Irgendwie orientalisch-blumig… Ich kann eine ganze Reihe von Blumen riechen 🙂 gefehlt mir sehr
I wasn’t sure what to expect with this candle, but it is definitely a pleasant surprise! It’s masculine, yet sweet thanks to the honey. Love it!
Surprisingly nice, wasn’t sure about the tobacco but the honey brings a sweetness and warmth that I like.